Who We Are
Medpool Ltd. is a dynamic and unique company created to service vessels requirements worldwide. We act as as a “pool” of ship owners and ship managers, specializing in contracted Lubricant business with the purpose of aggregating their purchasing volume to obtain maximum value goods and services.
Our aspiration is to deliver shareholder value by:
- supplying quality products at very competitive prices
- being objective and transparent
Medpool aims at being a top player in the marine services industry, while holding our leading position in several attractive segments of the market, such as marine lubricants, chemicals and gases, fuel additives, paints, personel safety, airtime and dry docking. To achieve our goal, we are focusing on the following:
- Providing the closest contract between buyer & supplier
- Proactively anticipating market changes & trends
- Having the latest and most innovative technologies available
QHSE Policy Statements
Quality Policy Statement
The Quality Policy of Medpool Ltd was written by the members of the organisation and thus reflects the culture of the organisation. The Quality Policy guides all employees to be committed to continually improving the effectiveness of the quality management system and provides the framework for establishing and reviewing the quality objectives of the organisation.
The Quality Policy is readily available, understandable to all in the organisation and reviewed for continual suitability. The Quality Policy is available to external interested parties upon their official request.
- The “Medpool Ltd” Quality Policy:
Medpool Ltd works to understand, meet and exceed the specific needs and expectations of their clients, stakeholders and other interest parties within their extensive portfolio of quality principals.
- Medpool Ltd strives through traditional and electronic means to be in constant and effective contact with principals thus providing timely and efficient service to its clients and partners.
- Medpool Ltd furnishes its principals with the original enquiry and the customer with the original quotation thereby ensuring maximum transparency and value for money.
- Medpool Ltd represents many blue-chip principals operating in the marine industry today. The quality of the principal is determined by quality of the product, quality of the service and demand in the local market for the product.
- Medpool Ltd ensures continuous improvement of product lines and service provided through active customer feedback and always in compliance with applicable Rules and Legislations.
- Medpool Ltd is committed to establishing Quality Objectives and continuously reviewing these objectives in order to comply and to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Medpool Ltd conducts itself in the most professional manner possible adhering to the International Quality System Standard ISO 9001:2015.
HSE Policy Statement
The HSE policy of Medpool Ltd reflects the culture of the organisation. The Policy guides all employees to be committed to continually improving the effectiveness of the integrated management system and provides the framework for establishing and reviewing the HSE objectives of the Group.
Medpool Ltd ensures the satisfactory implementation of the IMS in compliance with the requirements of: ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018
The HSE is readily available, understandable to all in the organisation and reviewed for continual suitability. The HSE Policy is available to external interested parties upon their official request.
Medpool Ltd is committed to:
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work related injury and ill health and is appropriate to the purpose, size and context of the organization and to the specific nature of its OH&S risks and OH&S opportunities;
- Establish HSE objectives and continuously review these objectives in order to comply and to continuously improve the effectiveness of its Integrated Management System as well as to will undertake the obligations and responsibilities conferred by the Cyprus legislation.
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which the organization subscribes that relate to its environmental aspects and occupational health safety issues through control arrangements and performance
- Implement specific procedures for setting, monitoring and reviewing HSE objectives and targets by audit and evaluation
- Identify and strive to waste reduction through recycling, minimize quality non-conformances and HSE incidents
- Plan for, respond to, and recover from any emergency related to HSE
- Continuously identify and address risks and opportunities in relation with the environment and health and safety.
- Work towards sustainable development and improvement to environmental performance, impacts and emergencies, and promote sustainable global improvement by participating and communicating environmental issues with other interested parties.
- Encourage service providers whose work could affect company’s ability to meet its commitment, to demonstrate HSE awareness
- Communicate HSE policy, programs and objectives to its personal who shall adopt and comply with this policy.
- Devote the necessary resources in the form of financing, equipment, staff and time to ensure occupational health & safety, and acquire external assistance from specialized consultants where the necessary skills are not available.
- Acquire consultation and participation of workers, and/or representatives (where available).
The HSE policy is documented, implemented and maintained. The company considers the health, safety and welfare at work of its employees to be an essential part of being responsible and productive company that managers business risks and delivers long-term shareholder value. It also places a great emphasis on promoting sound environmental practices.
This policy shall be regularly reviewed to ensure ongoing stability. The commitments listed here above are in addition to company’s basic obligation to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the industry and have been designed as per the ISO Standards 14001 and ISO45001:2018.